Last year, consumers turned to Better Business Bureau 87 million times to help them find trustworthy businesses and charities. Now they can have that information in the palm of their hand with the release of the official BBB Search app, a convenient, mobile BBB solution available for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. The app was approved by the Apple Store and is available for download.
BBB Search features include:
- Search for local businesses by name, phone, URL, or category type
- Search via current location or specified city, state or ZIP code
- Display search results in list or map views
- Access previous searches through the history menu
- View the BBB Business Review for every business listing, complete with BBB Rating, contact info, BBB Accreditation status, consumer complaint history, and more
- Save a listed business’s info to Favorites or iOS contacts
- Share a business’s BBB Business Review URL via email, Twitter, or Facebook
- Find a local BBB near you
- Read the latest BBB Consumer News
BBB Search 1.1 is available as a free app download on Apple’s iOS App Store for devices running iOS 3.1 or higher. An Internet connection is required.
For more information, please visit www.bbb.org/iphone.